- Promote a sense of urgency towards a fairer, healthier and more environmentally sustainable food model.
- Educate about the ecological and carbon footprint of food, and raise awareness about responsibility as consumers.
- Encourage a change in habits for the adoption of a sustainable, healthy and accessible diet for all, and provide tools for citizens to make positive changes in their diets.
- Make visible the existing initiatives and alternatives for a better agri-food system.
- Stimulate the role of schools as essential agents for achieving environmental goals.
Del 09-2021 al 08-2023
The European Union, through the LIFE program, has awarded a grant to the project.