Fundesplai and Demà Món Sostenible, S.L. have their registered office at 08820 El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona), Carrer Riu Anoia, 42-54, Edifici Centre Esplai; and interested parties may contact them by e-mail at the address email@example.com to make enquiries and exercise their rights concerning the processing of their personal data.
Depending on the use that users make of the website, the co-responsible parties will process the user’s personal data for one of the following purposes:
- To answer the queries that users may make on the form provided for this purpose.
- To send the newsletter if they have subscribed to it.
- Carry out surveys.
- Sell tickets for events organised by the Foundation.
The data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose described above, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them for a longer period if required by law.
Users will not be subject to automated decisions nor will they be profiled.
The legitimate basis on the part of the co-responsible parties for processing the user’s personal data depends on the user’s type of processing. In this way, the legitimate bases will be the following:
- To respond to the different queries received from users, their own legitimate interest (art. 6.1.f) RGPD);
- For sending the newsletter, the consent previously given by the user (art. 6.1.a) RGPD). Consent may be revoked by the user at any time, free of charge.
- For the carrying out of surveys, prior consent of the user for this purpose (art. 6.1.a) RGPD). Consent may be revoked by the user at any time, free of charge.
- To sell tickets for events organised by the Foundation in compliance with a contract to which the user is a party (6.1.b) RGPD).
No provision is made for the transfer of data to third parties or the international transfer of such data. This is without prejudice to the possibility that data may be transferred between the different entities that form part of the same group of the Foundation to carry out the aforementioned services.
Users shall at all times have the right to access, rectify, cancel and, if applicable, oppose the processing of their personal data, as well as to complain to the relevant Data Protection Authorities.